5 Ways To Jumpstart Your Summer:
1. Have a BBQ. Invite 6-8 friends over and include someone from work or the neighborhood you don’t know real well. Make it easy – everyone brings something to share. Include some single friends, a single mom or dad and their kids. Just have some fun getting to know each other.
2. Looking for the “Irish” experience close to town? Invite some friends and head out to the Irish Fair of Minnesota, running August 12-14 at Harriet Island. While you’re there checkout the Wild Colonial Bhoys and Cornerstone’s own Cole Mickelson.
3. Saint Paul Saints Game – Friday night, August 5. Celebrate with the Olympic Opening ceremonies
enjoy the game and top off the night with Xcel Energy Fireworks.
4. Checkout the Ice Cream scene around Minneapolis. Here are five you gotta try! Sebastian Joes (S. Minneapolis), Grand Old Creamery (St. Paul), Honey and Mackies (Plymouth), Edina Creamery & Izzy’s Ice Cream Café (St. Paul).
5. Take some friends on a road trip to a local Drive-In. That’s right we’re staying local, non-chain and amazing! Try the Dari- Ette (East St. Paul), Minnetonka Drive-In (Spring Park), The Peppermint Twist Drive-In (Delano) and Wagner’s Drive-In (Minneapoils)
Have A Great Week End!